For your convenience, Dobropark is equipped with two comfortable
dressing rooms, which you can use if necessary, by pre-booking.
There are a few rules and a special schedule for the photographers who
have a desire to book a location for a photo/video session in the park.
- Terms & Conditions during the flowering period of tulip fields.
- Period: from April 28 to May 31.
- Time for the commercial photo shoots from 5:00 to 10:00 am. At thistime, the park is closed to visitors.
- You need to register for the photo shoot beforehand, discussing the conditions with the manager of the Dobropark.
- Up to 4 photographers with their models can have photo shoots on the Dobropark territory at the same time.
- 1 photographer + 1 model – 600 UAH/hour; 900 UAH /2 hours; 1200 UAH/3 hours
- 1 photographer + 2 or 3 models – 750 UAH/hour, 1100 UAH/2 hours; 1600 UAH/3 hours
- For a photographer’s assistant, make-up artist or driver – entrance is
for a ticket price.
- Booking a location are provided only on the basis of 100% or 50%**
prepayment in a non-cash form (**50% of payment is made on the day
of booking, the remaining 50% – before the photo shoot).
- A dressing room is offered for use to the photographer. It is forbidden
to enter the dressing room beforehand and/or to stay in it longer than
an agreed time of the photo shoot.
- It is possible to book a dressing room during the working hours of the
park; the rental price is 200 UAH/hour.
- If you have a valid reason, please inform our manager about the
cancellation or rescheduling the day before the photo shoot.
- In case of non-compliance with this requirement, your booking will be canceled and prepayment won’t be refunded.
- Please, don’t be late for the photo shoot. It is forbidden to pluck the plants and to litter the park with decorations.
- It is forbidden to enter the park territory by car.
- Share your impressions and photos! We will be glad if you send us your best shots for publication on Dobropark social networks. We will definitely tag the author of the photo.
- For any questions or registration, please contact the following number +38 (097) 513-20-21 Anastasia, Dobropark manager